Due to the global COVID-19 crisis, Brazils has implemented changes in policy and procedure to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We have gone above and beyond to ensure that these changes are properly executed and followed.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL STORES
- All clients will be by appointment only
- No group appointments
- All technicians must wear face masks while performing services. We highly encourage and recommend that clients also wear a mask.
- Remove all unnecessary, frequently touched items and paper products
Wash Your Hands
Hand Sanitizer is available at the front desk and in every room
Practice Social Distancing
- Maintain a 6ft distance between yourself and other guests.
- Lines have been laid out on the floor to indicate the correct amount of space.
- Chairs have been removed in the waiting room to separate guests
- We are only allowing the client and the technician in the room.
- This facility is deep cleaned regularly
- We use EPA-registered cleaning products
- We use medical-grade instruments
- Rooms are disinfected thoroughly after every service.
- Adjusted Schedules
- Staff are working on adjusted schedules to avoid large groups in the facilities
If you have any questions about the precautions that we are taking, please reach out to email@example.com